Thank you so much for being a participant in our festival that brings readers and writers together in new and vibrant ways! We at Fall for the Book want to help you connect with new and existing readers who might be interested in attending your event at the festival. The tools below will help you promote and increase participation at your festival event.
Let your local newspapers and media outlets know about your appearance at the Fall for the Book festival. Click here to use our Fall for the Book press release template. You can email or mail this to media outlets. Follow up to see if they would be interested in an interview or profile piece.
We’d love to give you a shout out on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram! Use your social media accounts to spread the word about @FallfortheBook. Start trending with our tags #FallfortheBook and #ReadOn. Here are some sample social media posts that you can customize:
• SAVE THE DATE! #FallfortheBook kicks off on Oct. 11. Join me and 150 writers in a celebration of reading! @fallforthebook
• I’m thrilled to announce that I’m participating in #FallfortheBook! For more info, check out fallforthebook.org @fallforthebook
• I’m BOOKED to speak at #FallfortheBook! Come learn more about my book and many others on Oct. 11-14. @fallforthebook #readon
• I’m happy to announce that I’m a participating author at @FallfortheBook this year! Fall for the Book is a non-profit organization that hosts literary events year-round to connect authors with readers like you. The festival takes place Oct. 11-14 in Northern Virginia. For more information about my event and many others to enjoy, check out their website at www.fallforthebook.org.
• Want to know more about my book? Join me at this year’s #FallfortheBook, a FREE literary festival taking place from Oct. 11-14 in Northern Virginia. As a participant, I’d love to connect with more fans and friends at my event. To learn more, please visit their website at www.fallforthebook.org.
• You can also create an event on Facebook and you can choose to invite @Fallforthebook to be a co-host.
• Tag a photo of you and your book with #FallfortheBook and let your followers know about your event!