Book Clubs at Fall for the Book
Each year, Fall for the Book brings over 150 authors to our festival, many of which are just perfect for book clubs!
Top Tips for Book Clubs
- Browse our schedule and authors pages early to find great new reads for your next meeting, or discover that an author you’ve already read is coming! Use the search bar on the side if you’re looking for someone specific.
- Choose an event or two or three you’d like to attend and build your schedule on our free app.
- Use our Planning Your Visit Page for parking locations and costs. You can find GPS- accurate locations for each event at the bottom of their event page.
- For big groups, try to arrive all at once (and when doors open 30 minutes prior to headliner events and 15 minutes prior to other events) for the best chance of being seated together.
- All events are free and do not require a ticket. They are first come, first serve, so please plan accordingly, as events may fill up. Depending on the demand for an event, saving seats may not be allowed.
Thank you for bringing your book club to Fall for the Book! As we get closer to the 2020 Festival, we’ll list some highlighted events below.