Virtual Festival 2020
Become a Sponsor
Reach a wider audience around Northern Virginia and the country with the click of a button – and support great literary events at the same time.
Interested in Becoming a Sponsor?
Fall for the Book is a 501(c)(3) that depends on the support of corporate and local sponsors, as well as our Friends of the Festival program. Choose a level below and begin your sponsorship today, or contact Kara Oakleaf at email@example.com to create a custom sponsorship plan.
- Be the presenting sponsor of an event. Your logo will appear in all publicity including the online calendar, event graphics, and on the bottom of the event broadcast.
- A verbal thank you during the event from our moderator
- Receive the code to embed the Crowdcast on your own website to drive traffic to your page.
- Be acknowledged on our Sponsor page.
- All of the benefits of Reader, plus have your role recognized by festival organizers.
- Get a slide at the beginning of the event and at the end.
- Include a link to your organization on our calendar event.
- The festival will spotlight your organization on social media.
- All of the benefits of Bookseller, plus have a short video about your organization played at the start of the event.
- Get a spotlight of your organization in our newsletter.
- Attend a private Q&A with a headline author before their event.
- All the benefits of Editor, plus prominent placement of your name alongside other major sponsors on our website, marketing materials, and events.
- Staff will work with you to create a curated event list that would appeal to your customers and provide the links and marketing materials for you.